Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sweet Talker

PSD has a cold, no biggie but he's pretty run-down. Last night, we went to bed early, around 10 pm; when I offered a bedtime handjob, he declined. But at 2 in the morning, I got an unsolicited "my cock is awake even though the rest of me is not" fuck.

He just IM'd me to tell me he's feeling a lot better today, I asked what we were doing tonight.

PSD: Tonight Glee, study and R&R - with a little dirty playtime
Me: yes sir
PSD: And you have been a bad girl too.
Me: have I?
Me: are you sure you have the energy to prove that?
PSD: Enough to take care of you.
Me: are you sure?
Me: you'll probably have to tie me down to make sure
PSD: Oh yes
Me: I fucking love you
PSD: And I fucking love you too

*Edited to add:
Me: Happy 3 month anniversary!
PSD: Happy anniversary - last night I thought to myself that I have never gone to bed angry or upset with you.
Me: the same
PSD: I am so happy :)
Me: I am so happy too :)
PSD: And you will be even happier later *wink*
Me: Promise?
PSD: Yes
Me: whooohoooooo

Read above: Happily-in-love mushpot!

No comments: