Friday, April 22, 2011

We should catch up!

Text Message
April 22, 2011 6:49 AM
Me: Statistically, any day that starts with anal sex is a good day. #justsaying
Male BFF: Statiscally speaking, seeing that anal constitutes 0.00671% of my sexual activity, I'd say it'd be a phenomenal day.
Me: I like your positive outlook!
Married life is good, thanks for asking.

What have we been up to?
The usual: being great parents, having sex as often as we can, working, hanging out with friends, school (finals are coming up), inadvertently picking up friend's girlfriends on swingers websites...nothing out of the ordinary.

I'm perusing profiles on sls.com and I come across a local couple with the intro:
Secure, committed couple..he with previous experience, her being new, but eager. Right now, we are just starting out and looking to play only with each other. We don't mind watching or being watched by others in the room, but no swapping right now. Finding a couple that is fun, sociable and that we get along with outside of the bedroom would be a big plus!
Some of the people on SLS are pushy, like "meet us this weekend" by the second message and when you don't respond they flood you with "still interested?" messages non-stop.  Anyone who has been with me since my AFF days knows I am not about the cheap hook-up, so I write to them:
Sorta new to this as well...looking more to meet same-minded friends than just hookup. Nice to see we're not the only ones. :-)
Two days later I get a message from one of my IRL friends on Facebook:
So, how do I put this....... on SLS.....is my girlfriend and I. And we so appreciate you writing and yes, is nice to see some people with a little different philosophy.
Hahahaha, only me.

No comments: