Friday, April 22, 2011

Review: Climax Bursts Anal Lubricant

I had purchased a new anal toy (will review that once we have tried it) and figured I would get some lube designed for the situation.  I read some reviews (people do review lube) and settled on this one.  It has a nifty top that is very easy to open, even one-handed and very impossible to lose, even in the heat of the moment.  It's definitely an anal lube...we tried it once as a regular lube and my clit was just numb enough that it was impossible to cum.  Torturous!  But that slight numbing effect is great in an anal lube.  You can't feel the little Vitamin E beads bursting inside your ass, but it's slippery goodness in a phallic shaped bottle.

You know you want a bottle, so give it a try: Climax Bursts Anal Lube

(Unfortunately, I could not get Adam & Eve to pull up the product page for me to link to it, so I provided a link to the Amazon page.)

No comments: