Tuesday, August 5, 2014

10 Habits of SMUG happy couples...

I read this article:
The 10 Habits Of Happy Couples As Told By A Psychiatrist. #7 Is A Must Do For Everyone.

And OhEmGee you guys, we do all of them.

Obviously they are no-brainers...but here's the thing, my ex and I spent 17 years failing at 3-8. He was so bad about the mistrust thing, when I would tell him I loved him, he would ask why I was saying it. 
And let's not even talk about his awesome ability to always walk a quarter mile ahead of me.
Always.
Even on date night.

But back to now...
#1 is so vital to a healthy sex life: Go to bed at the same time.

Think about it. 
He is downstairs watching The Walking Dead and you are upstairs reading Gone Girl...there is no chance of spontaneous sex happening. 

But if you are both upstairs watching TV or reading together, he may accidentally brush your leg with his foot or put an arm around you...and you're halfway to spontaneous sex (at least I am). As I am fond of saying: It's not easy being so easy.

Being in a mutually satisfying relationship takes some work, but this list is a great start. Anything else you guys would add?

No comments: