Monday, August 18, 2014

Day 6 through a fucking (non-fucking) eternity...

Day 6: still sick
Day 7: still sick
Day 8: still sick and irrationally angry about something - I swear it was the fever speaking
Day 9: fuck if I even remember if we did anything...
Day 10: he left for NYC

He comes back from NYC, we get one good rogerin' in and I get my period.

*throws hands in air*
I GIVE UP!

Fast forward to yesterday, which would have been day 17 if he had not gone away (circumstances out of my control!) but which we shall now and forever more refer to as Day One Redo...

At the risk of sounding hopelessly sappy...every time we finally do it after even just a few days of not doing it, it's so good. I don't know if my vajayjay is just so happy to see him or what, but it's OMGasmic. And that was last night...

This morning he gets up for work, I continue to lie in the bed like the lazy ass that I am. I guess my nightgown had accidentally (totally on purpose) ridden up, exposing my derrière...which he usually cannot resist. Usually/always - we are spending forever together, does it matter?

He comes back into the room, rolls me over gently and grabs the lube. It's been awhile - like before I got pregnant - so it's a little snug. He fumbles a bit and I suggest a different angle. He replies with a grunt and more lube.

"I don't think more lube is the answer. It's a question of angle."

I get another grunt and more lube...but he does switch the angle...AND WE HAVE ACHIEVED PENETRATION!

Every one of my orifices is greedy, I admit it. Once it's in, I want it all the way in.

"Deeper. HARDER!" I urge.

I always orgasm hard and fast from anal sex, so it never lasts long, and today was no exception...but any Monday morning that begins with sex is a winner. A Monday morning that begins with anal sex is special.

Why does anal sex lead to more orgasms? I Googled that for you, dear readers:
Why Do Women Who Have Anal Sex Get More Orgasms?

Bonus content: I will be terrified to fart for the rest of the day.


No comments: