Sunday, August 3, 2014

Day 3: Two-fer

Now this is getting good!

Typical Sunday morning, lazing around the room. PSD was in the bathroom doing his thing. I was laying facedown on the bed in my underwear.

I am sure you can see where this is going, although I did not until it was buried inside me....

Anyone who tells you that kids are the end of your sex life is not doing it correctly. Our baby never sleeps through the night, she wakes up by 7 every morning and we still manage (outside of this challenge) to do it at least twice a week most weeks. Just make a concerted effort to not let having a baby be an obstacle, and it won't be. Each Baby Einstein video is 30 minutes long...that is half an hour to have some fun.

So, although a quickie from behind technically counts as our intimate act of the day, once we climbed into bed his hands started wandering.

Me: What are you doing?
Him: Pleasuring my woman.
Me: I thought you were too tired.
Him: I am, I am actually asleep...except for my hand.
Me: But you don't have the energy to finish the job.
Him: My hand does. do you want it to stop?
Me: Uhhhhh...no?
*some shifting around*
Me: Your other hand is awake now.
*heavy breathing*
Me: You know what would be even better? If your cock was awake.
Him: Maybe it could be...
*insert insertion here*

And there you have it: TWO-FER!
Sometimes all you have to do is ask!


No comments: