Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My opinion of "Unsolicited Cock Pics"

Men are more visual than women, you show them tits, they get a boner. It's very simple for them.

Women are a bit more complicated. We don't usually care about the penis (unless there's something wrong with it) as much as the person it's attached to. Yet, so many men don't seem to realize this and post nothing BUT penis pictures.

WRONG TACTIC, BOYS.

One of the guys I met through AFF is very intelligent and educated, having studied in the field of sexual research. He happens to be adorably cute and good in bed too, but that's not where I was going with this. We were talking about what attracts people to certain profiles and what qualities people look for, and I mentioned that I liked that he didn't have any cock pics. He smiled and said, "That's because I understand women."

That's why he usually scores. Take notes, UCP Posting Men.

[The term Unsolicited Cock Pics was coined by my friend, Jackie.]

No comments: