Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One of my fave photos so far


There are so many things to make fun of here, where shall I begin?
The accompanying e-mail was kind of boring with plenty of spelling errors, which I found rather ridiculous for someone who claims to be pursuing a Masters degree, but let's stick to the photo.

Have you ever bought a roast that was tied with a string from the butcher? That's what I think about when I look at this.

Then there are the random, loose iPod and power cables; are they that difficult to move out of the way?

What these men don't seem to understand is this, this initial contact needs to impress us if you want to get any further. Nothing about this mess of a scene screams "Hop on board!" to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm.... ew?

Fyre said...

Too fucking bad he took the picture down. It was a real winner.