Friday, September 19, 2008

This just in!

Was In your area on Thursday afternoon had to pick up a Boot cover for my softop (a whaaaa?)~ Have you ever been blindfold tie up spread eagle and have ear plugs? So you can't see or hear me just feel my touch and my tongue going over your body inch by inch! Then i tease your nipples with a feather and other things in my bag of toys!

THICKER
THICKER

------ Profile Attached -------

PLUS STANDARD MEMBER CAN E-MAIL ANYTIME IT'S FREE!

#2 PHOTO WAS TAKING ON 9-02-08 I LIKE TO HAVE MY PHOTO UP TO DATE ON Adult FriendFinder!

#3 PHOTO WAS TAKING ON 9-18-08 YES MY TAN IS GETTING DARKER!

I am tall DARK tan with lines and slim build with a GREAT personality. I am in my late thirties but looks much younger early thirties. Age is just a number to me but my favor number is 69. If you looking for a Brad Pitt look a like you better move on, i have a slim build not very muscular. I have other muscle i like to use my tongue my THICK cock i not that long only 6 inch in LENGTH my GIRTH is 5 3/4 inch shaved smooth all the time not a 2 minute man either. If you stroke or suck me and i tease my right nipple at the same time i get "THICKER" I looking for friends with benefits or new friendships with ladies or couples. All my photo are up to date, I live in a condo here in Naples, Fl by myself no roommates to walk in on me and my quest. Sometime you will see me on my web-cam i mean my THICK web-cam. If interest give me a wink or E-mail me. I open minded to a period here!

MANY TIME A MONTH I LIKE TO TRAVEL TO SOUTH BEACH, MIAMI BEACH, FORT LAUDERDALE, ST. PETERSBURG, AND THE KEYS FOR FUN IN THE SUN I WANT TO ENJOY LIFE THAT WHY I MOVE HERE SW FLORIDA 5 YEARS AGO!

My reply: Yes, my Dom loves to do that to me.
Do they appreciate my sense of humor as much as I do?

No comments: