Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tonight's Winner o' the Day

Just for funsies, I logged onto AFF tonight.

dabi***69
43 year old Man
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
we talked on th ephone a couple of weeks ago.. we met on another site.. rich from port st lucie... lets meet at a hotel and just have sex?? not trying to be forward... just want you? sorry if i offended you... forgive me!!
Yeah...no. I rarely, if ever, talk to people on the phone and I would remember a guy that old because it's out of the norm for me anyway.
My reply: We met on another site? Really? Which one?
I can't wait to hear this answer.
His reply: yes back in june... we talked 2 times i think.. i worked 2nd shift at the time...i cant remember the site name you live in jupiter though..
Riiiiiiiight.
My reply: Except that I live no where near Jupiter (as it says on my profile) and I didn't join any sites until July. Nice try, though...LOL
Loser with a big ole Capital L.

No comments: