Monday, October 6, 2008

Even I get burned out...

I had to take a break from AFF. Since I moved into my new place, I don't have time to keep up with the insane influx of messages. I have a real life...I go out, I have fun, I date. Plus, I have met more than enough people to keep my dance card filled for a while.

I am going through a stage, and I promise it's just a stage, where it is more annoying to deal with the idiots than to use them a fodder for making fun of to my friends. There are some great people available, and I am pretty sure I have met at least 75% of what is even date-able out there. My good luck won't last forever, I don't lead a charmed life. I will be back to trolling through the scummy waters of AFF someday again.

Speaking of filled dance cards, I have been such a busy little beaver (*giggle*) lately that I think I have even burned myself out on sex. Alright, I was just kidding about that. Did I scare you?

I have always said, when it rains, it pours. Either no one wants you, or everyone wants you. There is no middle ground. If I have to choose, I will just get my umbrella out and make the best of it.

No comments: