Sunday, October 5, 2008

Respect

A male friend and I were chatting one day about sex, huge surprise. The friend made reference to an encounter he had recently had with a female friend of mine. I commented that although I do love to squeeze in a quickie, for a first time with someone I expect a little more from them. He told me that an encounter with someone like me would be different because I command respect.

That made me feel good for two reasons. The first (and more obvious) reason being that every girl loves a compliment, especially when it comes from a man they would like to fuck. The second reason being that I have often said that to people about myself, and hearing someone else say it validated me and my concern that it was just my big-mouth bravado, rather than the actual truth.

I do a lot of crazy things, and I know my friends sometimes just sit back and shake their heads, but I always try to carry myself with respect. It's not a Walk of Shame if your head is held high.

No comments: