Monday, May 24, 2010

Goals and Achievements

As you may have read, I hurt my back right after PSD had a nasty cold, which led to no sex for an unfathomable amount of time...like a week, I think. No bueno.

Not long after we got back into our groove, I went away with my family for a week. The night I came home, we started to make up for lost time...and then I ended up sick. No bueno.

This past weekend I was childless but he had his son, so I spent the weekend over there. We managed an average of twice a day, but I still feel like we are slacking. Therefore, I proposed a challenge for next weekend; it is a three day weekend and we have no children the whole weekend long. We will manage to do it five times every day next weekend! Excessive? Absolutely. Juvenile? Perhaps. Do I give a shit? Not at all.

I believe a goal of 15 times next weekend is reasonable and no matter what we actually manage, attempting to accomplish it will certainly be fun.

Stay tuned for results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck