Saturday, May 29, 2010

And we are underway!

The Memorial Day Weekend Sex-A-Thon has begun!

We got in late last night, around 2:30, and crashed right away. Despite the copious amounts of alcohol, food and weed that were ingested last night, we were up at 7:30ish, as usual. PSD wasted no time poking at me from behind until he found the spot he was looking for. He was quite enthusiastic, not to mention extremely hard. But not long after the post-sex shudders subsided, last night's festivities took a toll on him and he ran for the bathroom.

He spent most of the day in bed, with the pillows piled on top of his head. Finally, some time well after noon he emerged from the bedroom and we began our day. One of the stops of the day was Old Navy...big sale! While he was perusing the men's polo shirts, I had an idea. I grabbed my items, the ones that I didn't need to try on, and ran to the fitting room. I took off my clothes and texted him, asking him to meet me back there. He didn't seem to get my first hint: me, in just a thong, grinding my crotch against him as I backed him into a corner and kissed him. But he's no dummy, he caught on after a few minutes.

Here is a little known factoid, girls...the benches in the Old Navy fitting rooms are the perfect height to place your hands on when you are bent over, getting fucked from behind.

Sex in a fitting room PLUS clothes on sale is a WIN-WIN for today! Now we just need to find time to do it three more times before we go to sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot! Awesome.

And even better that you didn't get caught.