Monday, May 3, 2010

Memory Lane

Just for funsies, I logged onto AFF tonight to update my profile to reflect that (a) I am in a relationship and (b) we might be looking for a girl or another couple to play with.

I forgot just how goddamned pushy the men on there can be! On the one hand, you have to admire their never-ending tenacity. On the other hand, it's repulsive.

Hello there,

I will be staying in Boca Thursday night the 8th of April and I would love to see you -- I travel back and forth to Boca very often...I think we are looking for the same thing and I would love to fill your desires as well as mine.. My personal e mail address is at AOL dot COM and name is BAHBOO1xxx the OO are letters.
I cant wait to hear from you.
Or we can communicate here - your call..
Bye for now,
XXO Anthony
PS: I love your photos -- you are stunning!!!

------ Profile Attached -------

I am a very sexual Italian man that will please you however you like - just let me know what you enjoy and I will make it happen for you. I love undressing you slowly, Havings the lights on during sex so we can each others bodies, Softly kissing your lips / having are tongues sensually intertwined, Orally pleasing each other, Scented candles, Sharing our fantasies, Soflty whispering in your ear and just making you feel good all over your body.... I love to listen to a women's needs and I really enjoy pleasing her the way she likes (just tell me the way you like being touched, kissed, licked and I will make you feel that way)so we both can explode together....
How many women do you think he sent that to? My guess is more than one. What the fuck would he do if more than one woman actually responded and said yes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Though if you and your boyfriend ever decide to seek M-F-M, send me an e-mail (I'm in Boca LOL).