Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lets meet tonight :)

I will arrived last night and leaving tomorrow and looking for fun tonight!!

I am staying in the **** Marriott.and would love to meet a sexy intelligent lady for dinner, cocktails and if we hit it off….wild sexy times in my hotel?

I am a highly educated professional that needs to be discreet...but I still do have a fun wild side to me!!

If interested I can send more info and pics for sure.

Ps… ****4rick at you know what dot cum is easiest for me if you can?

Take care
Really?
Profile says he's married and there is no photo on his profile, nor was one attached to the e-mail. How can I even decide I am not interested without seeing how gross he really is?

My response:
Oh, because intelligent women always meet strangers without even having a conversation first? And discriminating woman meet men without ever seeing a photo of them?
No thanks.
ROFL

No comments: