Saturday, December 20, 2008

I have been a bad blogger and some other random thoughts

I am now averaging a post a month...rather than the non-stop babble of the first couple of months.
I am writing a lot, but so much of it is so personal, I'd rather not bring you guys down.

That being said, I have started prowling AFF again. It's an amusing diversion with an occasional payoff, so why not? I am still seeing Clothespin, but our schedules are so busy and somehow completely opposite, that we don't get to actually see one another much. While I wish we could see one another more, I understand that life gets in the way of pleasure. If seeing one another only once a month is how it has to be, I am willing to settle for it to keep him in my life for now.

Ready to barf from the sweet sentiments yet? Let me move onto the weirdo bashing.

This one guy contacted me on AFF (where else?) and his profile indicated that his "male endowment" was "Long/Thick." If you are going to lie, do not post a picture of your penis! I cannot stress this enough, men! Anyone who knows my "rule of thumb" will understand when I say this guy meets the requirement. Not that there's anything wrong with a less than average penis, if you know what you're doing with it...but don't lie! You are setting everyone up for disappointment. Automatic delete!

Then there was the guy with no patience. Three e-mails within two days because he was tired of waiting for a reply? My auto-reply even says, "Life gets in the way. Patience is a virtue, I'll read them when I have time." Hey Fuckface, I have a life outside of trolling for cock online. Automatic delete!

I did make some new friends, hopefully some new stories to share soon.

No comments: