Sunday, December 21, 2008

A truly smooth approach

So just last night this guy wrote to me on AFF. He mentioned IMMEDIATELY that he lives alone. We chatted on IM for a few minutes and he mentioned it again, then invited me to go out tonight. I declined. In addition to having my child this weekend, he was too pushy too soon.

This morning he invited me out for tonight again, and I reiterated my child excuse to him. Keep in mind that I started speaking to this guy less than 12 hours ago. I get this via IM:

Him: hey...I am off Mon..Tue....Wed and I have a new comp
Him: Could you take some new pics for me here please?
Me: take pics?
Me: huh?
Him: yes...on my laptop....a few in my uniform...half naked....lol
Him: some in regular clothes, half naked
Him: but none naked...k?
Me: I didn't ask for any
Me: did I?
Him: LOL....Sweetie....I need some new pis because I don't have any right now due to a new laptop. I need some new pics to update my profile pics
Me: I am sooooo not following
Me: I didn't ask for pics
Me: you want me to photograph you?
Me: I work and I have a child
Him: Umm...real easy....use my laptop's camera and take some pics for me
Him: yessss!!!
Me: that camera sucks
Him: u got it....
Him: it will only take 30 mins sweetie...geeezzz
Me: I am not coming to your house
Me: I don't know you
Him: u have a better camera?
Me: I do
Me: but it's being repaired
Me: and I would not come to your house anyway
Him: I am a nice guy...an Army Recruiter
Him: I just want u to take pics??? whats wrong
Me: uh huh
Me: very smooth technique
Me: try the self-timer
Him: sounds to me like u have been hanging out with the wrong kind of guy
Me: not at all
Him: maybe we will have sex but not when u take pics silly
Me: I avoid guys who try to get me to
Me: their houses first thing
Me: good luck your search
Him: well....let me help you avoid me....BYE!
Him: I just wanted to be friends....take some pics of me.....damn,,,,,

And this is where it ended, such a tragically brief love affair. *gagging*

No comments: